Friday, December 25, 2015

One More DayOne More Day by Kelly Simmons



















































One More Day by Kelly Simmons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this books as an ARC from the Publisher Sourcebooks Landmark for an Honest Review.
Expected publication: February 2016

In the beginning of the book we find out that Carrie's son went missing. No one seen what happened to little Ben. Not even Carrie. She was rummaging through her purse for a quarter for the parking meter when Ben went missing. Than out of now where Ben shows back up home. Carrie found him in his crib a year after he was missing. Than again that night Ben just disappears. This book was a very good mystery/thriller with some paranormal thrown into it. I thought I knew what direction the author was going to take us on but I was wrong. Very good novel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment