Tuesday, January 12, 2016

ARC Review


Almana by Julayn Adams

27252957

From Goodreads

In the aftermath of World War III, the world has become a dangerous place. The ruthless dictator, Equis, and his army, Armageddon, are quickly taking over major metropolitan areas on the west coast of the United States. The end of humanity is eminent. Their one hope lies in the hands of a seventeen year old girl, Alexa. When Almana volunteers to leave Heaven to guide Alexa, she never thought that her own destiny would include falling in love with a human. Now, cursed to remain on Earth forever, Almana finds that her task is much more than she bargained for.

My Review


I received this book as an ARC from the Publisher  Angel Press Publications for an honest review.
Expected publication: February 2016

I was not really sure what I was getting into when I accepted this book.  I can tell you I'm sure glad I read it.  The book gripped me from the very first page.

I love Almana, Cam and Alexa.  All 3 of them are very strong characters.

Almana is an Angel, she volunteers to leave heaven to come and help Alexa.  Alexa does discover that Almana is an Angel she does not really know why she is here.  Almana knows that once she leaves heaven and her mission is over she will never beable to return back to heaven.  She will have to stay on earth forever.  Knowing this she still comes to earth, she can not die and she will never age.  What Almana finds she was not expecting.  I don't really want to say much don't want to give anything away.  I can tell you that this book has a sad ending and there will be a book 2.

I have never read anything from this Author before and I think Julayn Adams did a wonderful job creating the novel, I also love this cover.

The Truth About Books by Theresa!




3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it. It's not my genre but I can see the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it. It's not my genre but I can see the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this one before, but the cover is unique and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete