Sunday, January 17, 2016

Review Cinder



Cinder by Marissa Meyer

11235712

From GoodReads

Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.

My Review


Wow what made me wait so long to buy this book and read it.  I was hooked right away.  The only good thing about waiting so long to read this books is I don't have to wait another year for the next book, which I plan on purchasing as soon as I'm done writing this review.

Marissa Meyer did a wonderful job writing this book.  Who would of known I would like a book about  Cyborgs and Androids.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read sci-fi fantasy, mystery, suspense, and of course, a little bit of romance.

The Truth About Books by Theresa!


4 comments:

  1. This is still on my TBR shelf but maybe I will get to it while Sci Fi Experience is still on. Thanks for reminding me and I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been seeing lots of reviews of this on the blogs so thought I should give it a try. So glad I did I enjoyed Cinder so much I bought the rest of the series.

      Delete
  2. I loved Cinder, too! I love the whole Lunar Chronicles, actually. xD I hope you'll like the sequels even more as well. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm really enjoying them. I'm reading Scarlet now.

      Delete