Monday, January 25, 2016

Mailbox Monday #1

Mailbox Monday #1
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week.
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy,
toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
On Wednesday I’ll be posting Books That Caught Our Eye. Serena, Leslie and I will each share 2 books that grabbed our attention from today’s Mailbox Monday post. We hope you’ll join us by posting a comment letting us know the books that caught your eye.
Please click on the Mailbox Monday link so you can link your blog so you can get vistors.
These are the ebooks that I purchased this week:

13206760  13206828 13206900 12444298

The Truth About Books by Theresa!


Please leave comments I love reading each and everyone of them.

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new books - love the eye-catching covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. I'm looking forward to reading them all.

      Delete
  2. I heard Moning was a great writer. I need to try one of her books and this latest one looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moning's fever series has to be one of the best series I have ever read.

      Delete
  3. I take it you've just read Cinder? I'm hoping to start this series soon! I just have about 10 other books to read first, then I'm digging in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did just read Cinder along with Scarlet and Cress just have Winter to read, but that has to be put on hold well I read a couple of review books.

      Delete
  4. Hi Theresa,

    I'm not much of a fantasy reader, so your selection this week probably wouldn't be for me.

    I can't amke up my mind whether the Meyer series has the most eye-catching artwork, or whether that honour goes to 'Feverborn', which is stunning :)

    I hope that you enjoy them all equally and thanks for sharing :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far the Meyer series had not been wonderful. I can't wait to get my hands on Feverborn, but I have a few review books to read before I can start that one.

      Delete
  5. Look at these beautiful covers. Feverborn looks like a good read

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked Cinder but have not read the rest. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ENJOY your new books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these but have heard they are good. Love that mailbox in your photo!

    ReplyDelete